Saturday 13 April 2013

Hey, pepsis! I promised that I would do something. No, it wasn't the dishes. I promised that I would add something to the blog. And no, it wasn't a link to a site that teaches how to do dishes (Emmy, you need that). It's the Top Six Things to Look Out For! Sadly I couldn't put my Mathematics teacher in the post, I heard he got lost in the supply closet (p.s, I have the key. But shhhhhhh)
SIX THINGS TO LOOK OUT FOR, APRIL 2013
imagesCA6F5WAB
1. Episode in medical television:
ImageImage
The Doctors S5/E108, as I mentioned in my previous post (I think that's when I did). This was the episode with the two boys best friends (one of which wrote a book), The lady who had a stroke and lost all her short term memory (when she screamed with joy, it sounded like a Nigerian movie. Bad Terrible sound quality), the quadri-something who was disabled at 17, Shannon: the woman who had to have her limbs amputated after the death of her unborn child, the two teen MDs (both did cancer diagnostic and prevention invention. But that doesn't mean you should go out without caking yourself with sunblock. You may [possibly] look like a ghost, but at least you'll be a healthy ghost. Don't forget to look up: That's So Chocolate Bar
2. Young ImagePeople's book and Author:
Image
Derek Landy with his A-FRIGGIN-MA-ZING book series Skulduggery Pleasant. This author keeps me hooked (I'm not talking about drugs...I hope) with his books. I do wonder why the age rating is 9+ since Stef is obviously playing hopscotch with 4 men (that's one more than I have lives in Dave). His most recent book Skulduggery Pleasant: Kingdom of The Wicked is pretty phenomenal. Pepsis ackin' all cray cray and trippin' in his books (I only understood half of that sentence. Sadly, I don't speak Illiterate person speak). But it keeps me entertained and it teaches you self defense for free (oh, you cheapskate!)
3. Comedienne:
Image
EH that was a really tough one and I had to choose between Rebel Wilson (a.k.a Fat Amy) and Ellen DeGeneres (a.k.a ED). But there can only be one (suddenly goes quiet, bulges eyes and breathes heavily)...oh, I got distracted, Ellen Deezy won! This hilarious, rebellious, peaceful animal lover. I'm watching S10/E26, the one with the man from The Soup. This woman has been changing my mood from negativity to humoured, it would be perfect if she gave me pizza everyday. I seriously love her show and make it my priority to use my one hour of TV a day watching it.
4. Biggest Lie:
walk tall
Fat people give out more candy on Halloween. I bet they take your candy. My mother always said that if I don't have anything nice to say then I shouldn't say anything at all...
5. Entertainer:
imagesCAPEBM6A
Emma Watson has always been my favourite character from Harry Potter. Second to David What's-his-name (Harry)...and the guy that plays Ron Weasley. If anyone asks...oi vey (P.S. I'm not Jewish. Just saying). I like her intelligence, I relate to that and her unquenchable thirst for knowledge. One of my friends (initials: J.E. I call him Jam Jar for my own reasons) says that she is the love of his life and that is one of the reasons I will become famous. So that I may recommend him to her. That's how much I value my friends. And because I lost a bet. And my freedom. How lucky are they?
6. Insane Person:
waste of metal
It's unanimous! ME!
'Till next we cross paths, Goodier, Moi Mentil Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment