Saturday 13 April 2013

 untitled 2
untitled 3 
Today's been magnificent. Everyone, as far as I'm concerned, had their phones at school. It was so much fun, but the person I liked kept looking at me and saying that it was nothing. That is not being a creepy pervert at all. I got a lot of compliments from a lot of people, except the person I like. What a whizz bin, eh? Today I ran into quite a few people. Mickster says that I walked into them, but whatevs. Oh, and I ran into G and his little crew (if we can call it that). And I have got to say, they have no fashion sense at all (scary). I really wanted to throw rotten tomatoes in their faces. It would have been a major improvement...but I didn't. I don't really like detention much and now I'm too scared to go since that creep of an eighth grader came to the school. You never know, I mean, I have dried fruit in my pockets. Who wouldn't want some?
Back to the "crew". The person I ran into was Lil Aussie (that's not his real name by the way) and boy was it a let down. I mean the kid's not that bad looking, he's in the "in crowd". Seeing him around school, why wouldn't I expect him to blow me away with his scent? I expected him to smell like lollipops and sunshine dust (not the drug). Sadly I couldn't smell him 'cause my nose is blocked. I know, bu-mmer. Then G turned to look at me, I couldn't help but feel so hateful. If only I listened to the voices in my head. But then I'd be in jail with a rear the size of the grand canyon.
Onto more interesting news, I'm introducing a new trend: long sleeved shirts+hoodies. I mean, it's new and unthought-of, that's what I wore today. But M took my hood away and wouldn't give it back. I'm no expert on cacti, but I know a prick when I see one. It totally peeved-me-the-hoof-off!!! But nonetheless, he is a good friend to me. So look at a hoodie, then look at a shirt. Isn't it just so compelling to wear them together?
So Goodier, Moi Mentil Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment