Saturday 13 April 2013

imagesCADA0HXJ
Hey...ho! My glob, how fine this day was indeed. I mean it, nothing great really happened today. Except...Mickster listened to my voice notes without my consent and ended up finding the songs that I have written. I record them onto my phone so that I don't forget them. But, it wasn't as horrifying as I believed it would be. My heart was pumping, my palms were sweating, I was about to pass out and she said..."Is that you? I'm asking 'cause it was actually pretty good." Oh, my, globbensteins! That seriously made me smile.
But onto more interesting news, look at the pretty girl in the picture. Isn't she pretty? Well I have a friend just like her at school and she doesn't think she's pretty. I mean she cakes herself with enough base to turn a black man white. At least for a little while. But alas, all good things seem to have an end. I'm joking...as far as you know. I love the way this red-head's hair shines in the sun. We can use it as fire at camp if, for some reason, the sun was out at camp. "Mommy, mommy, look! That girl has white bugs in her hair and they're moving towards me!"
Oh child! And as I believe: red-heads have the best skin ever. I love the way you can play "connect-the-dots" with her freckles, as long as her skin is moist so that I can't leave some permanent marker marks on it. I'm too lazy to wash it off. The shower's too far! And I love the way red-heads don't seem to tan. Oh my friggin geeznits, I love a person who has pale skin. It almost feels like hanging with vampires. Of course, they don't steal your ketchup and run away with your strawberries then leave a note saying that they'll be back in five. She never came back. Oh wait, she did. Oops.
Oh well, Goodier, Moi Mentil Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment