Saturday 13 April 2013

Hoobligano Pepsis! Holidays are nearly over! But now I won't have any excuse to look like a prison escapee, darn! So I recently played Sims 3 after a long time on the Xbox, and guess what happened? In the beginning, my Sims were rich and had a huge party. I gave my guests a lot to drink and my downstairs toilet got clogged up (I blame my fat Sim) so they flocked the clogged downstairs bathrooms. They couldn't "go" so they stayed at my house: eating my food, passing out and peeing all over my floors. Oh gosh, so I decided to use my Firestorm Karma Power and, thankfully, they all left. Sad to say, my Sims household became shockingly poor and one of them died from the fire. Oh well, look at the bright side: I get to have a ghost baby! But then social services is going to take it away because I would have walled it in in a room upstairs. I ask myself and the EA: how do the social services people know how to walk through the walls? And: why do people laugh when I say I drink green tea? We'll see who's laughing when in ten years their faces have sagged all the way to their feet. In a hoarse voice, "Excuse me, son, but can you help me tuck my face into my pants?
 
That brings up an...image. I just finished reading "Season of the Witch" by Natasha Mostert. Geep, that M that writes the diary is a naughty girl. Read all about it at Natasha's Website (link included). But I always knew which M was the killer because of her name, but I thought that the diary was written by M (the murderer). A lot of wonkey badonkey goin' on in there.

People, I have just also seen the nicest thing ever on The Doctors. Six year old wrote a book to raise money for his ill best friend. What an awesome thing to do, wonder who'd do that for me. The ill seven year old has a rare liver disease that could be fatal.  S5/E108 is the episode I'm talking about, The First Ever Annual Drs Against All Odds Awards Show, that's where I saw the "That's so chocolate bar" book and I had  hoped that you'd take the time and read all about it. That episode just really makes me smile. It's first in my new segment: six things to look out for. I chose six because I was born that day. It's the episode in medical reality television to look out for.
Goodier, Moi Mentil Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment