Saturday 13 April 2013

Me: Doctor, doctor, I'm sick!
Doctor: Oh really, what do you have?
Me: I have the Vita fever.
For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a disease (that I made up) that means that I'm addicted to the PS Vita's augmented reality system. You can do so, many, fuh-riggin things with it; such as: making your sibling finally look good or fall off of a cliff, draw moustaches on elderly women's faces, go back to a time where people didn't wear socks with sandals, oh, the possibilities are endless (no they're not)! Check out the link in the words "PS Vita's augmented reality system" to see what I'm talking about.
I just listened to a song where the singer, sadly, sounded constipated. Eeek, I feel for them. Lay off the dry cake. And the most hilarious Ellen DeGeneres show episode just came on a few hours ago. It was S10/E19, the one with Rebel Wilson, gee, that women is hilarious!
Ellen: So I hear you're fro the bush
RW: Yeah
Ellen: Which part of Australia are you from?
RW: I'm just from the bush
...
RW: So I was on a youth ambassador for Australia, which is a huge thing, and I was sent to South Africa. I thought it would be like The Lion King
And she voiced many people's thoughts: SA is dangerous. No comment. Apparently she got Malaria while here and hallucinated about being a good actress and rapping when she won an Oscar. Thank glob she got Malaria!
That's it from me, Goodier, Moi Mentil Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment